The research areas of this scholarship are: Not provided
Who can apply to this scholarship? The call, VINNMER Marie Curie Incoming targets internationally experienced researchers currently working outside Sweden who have a doctorate or at least four years’ full
· time equivalent research experience in collaborating with private and/or public sector organisations. For highly experienced researchers (more than ten years’ full
· time equivalent research experience) collaboration is optional.
· The call targets international researchers interested in transnational mobility as a career development option, as well as Swedish private or public R&I organisations (as host organisations) which promote and invest in key people and value
· collaboration between private and public sectors as a pathway to success.
· The call promotes gender equality, as noted in VINNOVA’s mission statement. Under representation of gender among female and male researchers can be given strategic priority in areas where there is great need to equalise such imbalances.
· The Swedish
· based organisation is the applicant and formal recipient of the grant but the researcher should be the project leader for the research project and the main author of the application.
· The call, VINNMER Marie Curie Incoming and the programme Mobility for Growth is co
· financed by the European Union through the Marie Curie Action. No individual researcher may benefit from more than one Marie Curie Action at a time. Researchers who already have ongoing Marie Curie fellowships may only start a VINNMER Marie Curie fellowship after completing their first fellowship. Current or former VINNMER Fellows may not apply to VINNMER Marie Curie Incoming.
Benefits of the scholarship: No budget has been earmarked for this call; rather, decisions on proposals within the programme as a whole will be accommodated within the programme’s overall budget: -VINNOVA funding 2013-2017: SEK 120 million. -EU funding via Marie Curie Actions 2013-2017: EUR 10 million. -Co-financing from applicants: SEK 100-150 million
More information about the fellowship:
Duration: The grant is intended to fund half the salary of the researcher (project leader) for the duration of the project. It also covers additional relevant and justifiable costs relating to mobility
Number of scholarships: At least 100 researchers are expected to be made VINNMER Marie Curie Fellows throughout the Mobility for Growth programme.