The University of Law is offering 20 scholarships for undergraduate students. University is offering 20 law scholarships of £1,500 each to students who will start their undergraduate degree course in September, 2014. To be eligible applicant must obtain a minimum of AAA at A-Level (or equivalent) and have choose the University of Law their Firm Choice by 30th June 2014.. The University of Law is offering 20 awards of £1,500 each to academically gifted students starting an undergraduate law degree course with us in September 2014. To be eligible you must obtain a minimum of AAA at A-Level (or equivalent) and have made the University of Law your Firm Choice by Monday 30 June 2014. Even if you think you might just get these grades it is worth applying now. Eligible students will also be required to undertake an online skills assessment during July 2014. Details of this will be announced closer to the time but it will be similar to the skills assessment tools used by many legal employers during their graduate recruitment processes. The final awards will be announced on the basis of performance in the online skills assessment.. Scholarships are available for pursuing undergraduate degree level at University of Law. The research areas of this scholarship are:
Not providedWho can apply to this scholarship?
· Make the University of Law your Firm Choice for a 2014 degree course by 30 June 2014.
· You must hold (or be predicted to get) a minimum of AAA at A
· Level (or equivalent).
· You should then apply by e
· mail to scholarships
· law.ac.uk before 30 June 2014. We recommend that you do this as soon as possible so you don’t miss out; you can do this as soon as you make us your Firm Choice.
· Please note that you do not need to have your actual, A
· Level (or equivalent) grades in order to apply, although this will be checked before your award is confirmed
· You should include in your e
· mail: • your full name • home and term time address • landline and mobile numbers, with the number for your main correspondence highlighted • e
· mail address
· You must accept the Law First (Undergraduate) Terms and ConditionsBenefits of the scholarship:
Offering £1,500 each to selected students starting an undergraduate law degree course with us in September 2014.
More information about the fellowship:Duration:
Not knownNumber of scholarships:
20 scholarships will be offered.