The research areas of this scholarship are: Scholarships are provided within in schools and departments of Chemical Engineering, Chemistry, Computer Science, Economics, Electronic, Electrical and Systems Engineering, English and Drama, Geography, Loughborough Design School, Materials Engineering, Mathematical Sciences, Physics, Politics, History and International Relations, School of Arts, Social Sciences, Sports, Exercise and Health Sciences and Wolfson School of Mechanical and Manufacturing Engineering at the Loughborough University.
Who can apply to this scholarship? International undergraduate applicants will automatically be considered for a Loughborough University International Scholarship.
· Any award made to an applicant holding a conditional offer will be subject to the conditions being met in full.
· Normally students will be advised if they are being awarded a scholarship with their offer of a place, though in some circumstances the scholarship offer may be sent later.
· Different courses will have varying criteria for awarding these Scholarships. However, in general, students will be expected to have achieved, or be predicted to achieve the equivalent of A*AA to AAA in three full A
· levels. Students other international qualifications will also be considered and an equivalent level of achievement will be required.
· Only applicants selecting the Loughborough University offer as their firm (first) choice through UCAS will be eligible for these Scholarships.
Benefits of the scholarship: These scholarships will be to the value of 25% of the programme tuition fee and that value will be credited to the student’s tuition fee account.
More information about the fellowship:
Duration: Scholarships are offered for one year.
Number of scholarships: Over 100 scholarships will be available for entry in 2014 to new self-financing full-time students eligible to pay international fees.