The research areas of this scholarship are: Not provided
Who can apply to this scholarship?
· Trudon offers bursaries to students (2nd and 3rd years) who aim to study full time at a South African tertiary institution (university) towards an undergraduate degree in:
· Informatics or Economics and Econometrics or
· Information Management or IT Management
· Computer Science and Informatics or Information Technology
· Multimedia Design
· Digital Media Studies
· Multimedia Design and Digital Media Studies are awarded to students studying towards a Bachelor of Information Science (Publishing and Multimedia) and or Graphic Design qualification. These degrees represent fields of relevance to the company. Trudon does not award bursaries towards post
· graduate studies.
· Academic Requirements Second or third year tertiary students: Majors and overall average minimum 60%.
Benefits of the scholarship: The bursary covers -Registration and Tuition fees -Book Allowance -Residence fees (where applicable)
More information about the fellowship:
Duration: Not Known
Number of scholarships: Not Known