The research areas of this scholarship are: Not provided
Who can apply to this scholarship? To be eligible to apply for one of these scholarships you must:
· postgraduate only – have achieved a minimum 2.1 or equivalent in your honours degree and must meet the minimum course entry requirements. Please attach transcripts to scholarship applications.
· undergraduate only – you must achieve or exceed the entry criteria for the course.
· have an unconditional/conditional offer to study a full
· time postgraduate course at Sheffield Hallam University.
· be enrolling on a one year full
· time taught postgraduate course with Sheffield Hallam starting in the 2014/15 academic year
· be self
· funding your studies
· have, or expect to achieve, a minimum of IELTS 6.0 (5.5 in all areas) or equivalent*
· be classed as an international student for fees purposes
· be able to pay any additional fees your course may require, for example field trips
· The panel will be held after the closing date and applicants will be notified approximately one month after this date using the contact details on the course application.
· Please note that IELTS 6.0 (5.5 in all areas) or equivalent is the minimum English language requirement to be eligible for the scholarship and that the English language requirement for entry onto some of our undergraduate and postgraduate courses may be higher.
Benefits of the scholarship: A package of incentives is to be confirmed, but will include -the opportunity to become an alumni ambassador back in your home country -a programme of events which aims to enhance your learning and social experience with fellow scholars -a Sheffield Hallam University hoodie -Successful scholars will be expected to represent Sheffield Hallam University through various activities during the academic year and after graduation.
More information about the fellowship:
Duration: The scholarships include a one-year full tuition fee waiver for full-time taught postgraduate courses and 50% tuition fee discount for each year of an undergraduate course (subject to successful progression).
Number of scholarships: Not Known