The research areas of this scholarship are: Not provided
Who can apply to this scholarship? Female citizens of Egypt, Jordan, Lebanon, Syria and Iraq who are normally resident of these countries Qualified applicants to the following fields of study: community psychology, economics, economics in international development, English and comparative literature, gender and women’s studies in the Middle East and North Africa, international and comparative education, international human rights law, journalism and mass communication, Middle East studies, migration and refugee studies, political science, sociology
· anthropology, Master of Laws (LLM), Master of Public Administration and Master of Public Policy
· Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university
· Minimum GPA of 3.2 or a rating of gayed geddan A minimum of two years of relevant professional experience in community or public service
· Satisfy AUC graduate admissions requirements, including submission of AUC graduate application, needed documents and any needed additional test scores (GMAT for MBA applicants, GRE for Economics, Economics in International Development and Journalism and Mass Communication applicants) as per AUC’s graduate admissions requirements.
· Submit an International TOEFL iBT exam score or an IELTS exam score as per the cut
· off scores for AUC graduate admissions.
· Priority is given to applicants who demonstrate leadership skills.
Benefits of the scholarship: -A waiver of tuition fees, student services and activities fee -Medical service and health insurance fees (for international graduate students) -A monthly stipend -Books, supplies and equipment allowance -Professional development funds -Transportation and living stipend for the Open Society Foundation’s annual pre-academic summer program at Bilgi University in Istanbul -Possible internship stipend And, if needed for non-residents of Egypt or Cairo: -A monthly housing allowance, -Transportation to and from Cairo at the beginning and end of the program, -Transit allowance during travel to and from Cairo at the beginning and end of the program.
More information about the fellowship:
Duration: Fellowship is awarded for two academic years and the intervening summer session.
Number of scholarships: Not Known