The research areas of this scholarship are: Not provided
Who can apply to this scholarship? Applicants for the scholarship must demonstrate the following to be considered:
· If applicant resides in the United States, they must meet one of the following requirements: be a legal resident of the United States; have been granted permanent residency; have a valid visa that does not prohibit educational studies; have been granted temporary protected status along with approved Notice of Action issued by Citizen Immigration Services and verified through CIS Form g
· 845; or have been granted asylum along with the approved Notice of Action issued by the Citizen Immigration Services. Applicants who do not currently reside in the United States may disregard this criterion.
· Applicants must be current teachers or paraprofessional educator; recipients will pursue either a Bachelors of Science in Education or a Master’s of Arts in Education degree at University of Phoenix.
· Applicants must not be currently enrolled nor in the process of enrolling at any University of Phoenix campus or in any University of Phoenix online program at any time prior to the scholarship award date. Applicants who enroll after submitting an application or before the scholarship award date are not eligible to be a recipient of this scholarship.
· Applicants, once enrolled, must not receive a total of 100% tuition reimbursement from any source(s) including but not limited to: corporate reimbursement, other scholarships and/or private grants with the exception of Veteran’s Administration GI benefits or Veteran’s Administration Vocational Rehabilitation Benefits and Title IV financial aid funding.
· Applicants must meet all admissions requirements of the University of Phoenix.
· Applicants must not be an employee or family member (spouse, dependent child or domestic partner) of an employee of Apollo Group, Inc., University of Phoenix, Western International University, Institute for Professional Development or any other subsidiary of Apollo Group, Inc.
· Applicants must submit a complete, signed application, together with all supporting documentation by the deadline date listed under the Selection Process section. The completion of the application form does not create an obligation to award a scholarship to applicants.
· Applicants must submit completed essays as described in the Essay section. High importance will be placed on the applicant’s desire to advance in their education, with an emphasis on furthering their careers, and their impact in the community in which they reside.
Benefits of the scholarship: Full-tuition scholarships are awarded. The scholarship will be applied only to tuition and the following fees, as specified on the scholarship application, when applicable: application, electronic course materials, Prior Learning Assessment (PLA) credits, directed study and additional classes for intended program licensure. PLA submission fees, educational supplies, living expenses, physical textbooks and other fees not listed are not included.
More information about the fellowship:
Duration: Not provided
Number of scholarships: Not provided