The research areas of this scholarship are: Not provided
Who can apply to this scholarship? To be eligible for a SUPRA, a student:
· may be a domestic or an international student; and
· must have completed a Bachelor Degree with First Class or Upper Second Class Honours, or be regarded by the University as having an equivalent level of attainment in accordance with these Guidelines; and
· must be undertaking a Research Doctorate; and
· must be enrolled as a full
· time student, unless the University has approved a part
· time SUPRA for the student under these Guidelines; and
· must not hold a Research Doctorate or an equivalent research qualification; and
· must not previously have held a postgraduate research scholarship (some exceptions may apply, contact Swinburne Research for more information); and must not be receiving an equivalent award, scholarship or salary providing a benefit greater than 75% of the APA stipend rate, to undertake the HDR. Income from sources unrelated to the course of study is permitted but must be within the confines of HDR policy section 7.9 ‘Employment Commitments’. This does not apply to recipients of a JRE Engineering Cadetship.
Benefits of the scholarship: Swinburne University Postgraduate Research Awards offer a non-taxable indexed stipend of around $25,392 p.a. in 2014 and a tuition fee scholarship for up to three years for doctoral studies. Relocation assistance and thesis preparation assistance are provided.
More information about the fellowship:
Duration: Scholarships will be offered for up to three years for doctoral studies.
Number of scholarships: Not provided