The research areas of this scholarship are: Not provided
Who can apply to this scholarship?
· Local or international students are applicable for the Scholarship.
· Students must meet the University’s enrollment eligibility criteria including language proficiency.
· Students must have completed a Bachelor’s Degree with First Class Honour.
· Students must be undertaking a Research Doctorate.
· Students must be enrolled for a full
· time program, unless the university has approved a part
· time CRS for the student under these Guidelines.
· Students must not previously have held a postgraduate research scholarship (some exceptions may apply, contact winburne Research for more information).
· Students must not be receiving an equivalent award, scholarship (excluding an IPRS) or salary providing a benefit greater than 75% of the APA stipend rate, to undertake the HDR. Income from sources unrelated to the course of study is permitted but must be within the confines of HDR policy section 7.9 ‘Employment Commitments.
· Students must undertake a 6 month overseas research placement at an institution identified and approved by Swinburne University.
Benefits of the scholarship: The awards provide an annual stipend of $30,000, an Establishment Grant of up to $3,000 and up to $5000 for a 6 month overseas placement in a collaborating laboratory or organization nominated by Swinburne. This overseas placement is a condition of the award. The scholarship also covers tuition fees.
More information about the fellowship:
Duration: Not provided
Number of scholarships: Not provided