The research areas of this scholarship are: Not provided
Who can apply to this scholarship? Applicants must possess or expect to be awarded a First Class Honours Degree or equivalent. Students with a non
· UK degree to be adjudged in the top rank by their referees and transcript.
· This scholarship is open to UK/EU and overseas applicants.
· Applicants must have an offer of admission to pursue one of the eligible full
· time masters programmes at SOAS by the scholarship application deadline.
· Applicants must meet the English language condition of their offer of admission to study at SOAS as soon as possible but no later than 1 June 2014. If the offer is conditional on English, please arrange your English test and ensure you meet the English requirements as soon as possible.
· The scholarship cannot be held along with any other major scholarship or studentship.
Benefits of the scholarship: Each scholarship is valued at £15,957 in total. Fees will be deducted from this amount and the remainder will be used toward maintenance.
More information about the fellowship:
Duration: Not Known
Number of scholarships: Seven masters scholarships will be awarded.