The research areas of this scholarship are: Not provided
Who can apply to this scholarship?
· Applicants must possess or expect to be awarded a Distinction in their Masters Degree from a UK university.
· Applicants with a non
· UK degree to be adjudged in the top rank by their referees and transcript.
· Applicants must have an offer of admission to a Research programme at SOAS by the scholarship application deadline.
· Only new research students may apply: those already enrolled on a research degree programme at SOAS are not eligible to apply.
· Candidates currently completing a Masters degree are welcome to apply.
· Open to Overseas and Home/EU applicants only.
Benefits of the scholarship: This scholarship will provide remission of the tuition fees.
More information about the fellowship:
Duration: New awards offered in 2014 are valid only for the 2014/15 academic session but, subject to satisfactory progress, they may be renewed for the normal duration of a full-time student’s registration. The normal duration of a full-time student’s registration is three years full-time, six years part-time.
Number of scholarships: 4 scholarships in the Faculty of Arts & Humanities are available.