The research areas of this scholarship are: Scholarships are awarded in the following disciplines:-Democracy/Human rights/Gender issues, Law, European studies, Social issues, Economics and management and Environmental studies.
Who can apply to this scholarship? The scholarships are intended for PhD students, postdoctoral researchers belonging to any of the above
· mentioned target groups for full
· time PhD studies/research in Sweden. A scholarship cannot be granted for an applicant who:
· has already lived in Sweden for two or more years when the scholarship period is due to begin;
· has already got a Swedish permanent residence permit;
· has a Swedish work permit and is not an EU citizen;
· is applying for a scholarship at PhD level but is not enrolled in ongoing PhD studies at your home university; or
· is applying for a scholarship at postdoctoral level, but does not hold any PhD degree.
Benefits of the scholarship: The scholarship is free of tax and amounts to SEK 15,000 per month for PhD students and SEK 18,000 per month for postdoctoral researchers. The scholarship cannot be prolonged or extended.
More information about the fellowship:
Duration: The scholarships will be granted for long-term visits (6, 9 or 12 months) during the academic year 2015/2016 (1 September 2015 – 31 August 2016).
Number of scholarships: The programme offers a total of 10–15 scholarships for the year 2015/2016.