The research areas of this scholarship are: Not provided
Who can apply to this scholarship? If you wish to apply for the SBE non
· EU Scholarship, there are several requirements. You must:
· Be accepted to a SBE bachelor’s programme:
· BSc International Business: admission through the decentralized selection procedure;
· BSc Economics and Business Economics: admission through the decentralized selection procedure;
· BSc Econometrics and Operations Research: admission through the regular admission procedure;
· BSc Fiscal Economics: admission through the regular admission procedure.
Benefits of the scholarship: The amount of the scholarship is € 11,500 per academic year. -Allowance : € 900 (One-time only) -Health and liability insurance: € 500 (Arranged and paid by the Scholarship Office) -Visa costs: € 300(Arranged and paid by the Scholarship Office) -Tuition fee waiver: € 8.500(Paid by the Scholarship Office) -Refund of travel expenses: € 1.000(One-time only )
More information about the fellowship:
Duration: Scholarship will be offered for three years. The scholarship is renewable every year for the duration of the bachelor’s programme on the express condition that scholarship awarded students: -Fulfil all study requirements within given time; -Maintain an overall GPA of at least 75% each year; -Assist, on average, 4 hours per month in student recruitment activities.
Number of scholarships: One Scholarship will be offered.