The research areas of this scholarship are: Not provided
Who can apply to this scholarship? Candidates must:
· be nationals of one of the Santander network countries;
· be studying at, or a graduate of, a university included on the relevant country list of eligible institutions;
· be expected to obtain, or already possess, a Bachelors’ degree awarded at a level equivalent to first
· class Honours in a UK Bachelors degree;
· hold an offer of admission to a one
· year, full
· time UCL Master’s programme, starting in the following academic year.
Benefits of the scholarship: The Scholarships are awarded for one year only, and consists of a one-off award of £5,000. A scholarship cannot be deferred to a later year. Unless otherwise requested by the scholar, the scholarship is usually set against tuition fees. If payment is made directly to the scholarship holder, the award is paid in three equal installments at the start of each term.
More information about the fellowship:
Duration: Scholarships will be offered for one year only.
Number of scholarships: 12 scholarships will be offered.