Ryerson University is offering seven merit scholarships for international student. International applicants entering for one year for a full-time, four-year undergraduate degree program at Ryerson in Fall 2014. Applicants must meet the following criteria and will be considered on a competitive basis. Applicants must achieve first-class standing in the country-specific equivalent of the Ontario Grade 12U program. The application deadline is March 1, 2014.. 7 International Secondary School Student Merit Scholarships, valued at $5,000 each, will be awarded across all programs on a grades-competitive basis (final admission average of 85% A or equivalent is required for consideration). International students must be currently enrolled on a full-time basis in the final year of an out-of-country secondary school (or equivalent). International students who have attended a post-secondary institution (university or college) are not eligible for International Student Merit Scholarships. International students must have a valid Canadian Study Permit by the time they register in courses at Ryerson and must maintain their International Student (Study Permit) status for the entirety of their first year of studies (fall and winter semesters) in order to receive and retain their scholarship.. Scholarships are available for pursuing undergraduate degree level at Ryerson University. The research areas of this scholarship are:
Not providedWho can apply to this scholarship?
International applicants entering year one of a full
· time, four
· year undergraduate degree program at Ryerson in Fall 2014.
· Applicants must meet the following criteria and will be considered on a competitive basis:
· Enrolling in a post
· secondary institution for the first time and have completed an application to Ryerson, via the Ontario Universities’ Application Centre (OUAC) by March 1, 2014.
· Currently enrolled (full
· time) in the final year of an out
· country secondary school (or equivalent) and entering Canada with Study Permit authorization.
· Applicants must achieve first
· class standing in the country
· specific equivalent of the Ontario Grade 12U programBenefits of the scholarship:
7 International Secondary School Student Merit Scholarships, valued at $5,000 each, will be awarded across all programs on a grades-competitive basis (final admission average of 85% A or equivalent is required for consideration).
More information about the fellowship:Duration:
Scholarships are offered for four years.Number of scholarships:
7 Scholarships are offered.