The research areas of this scholarship are: Not provided
Who can apply to this scholarship? In order to be eligible to apply for RISP scholarship, applicants must:
· Declare themselves openly as Roma;
· Have been (or will be) accepted at a state accredited university to pursue studies for obtaining a Bachelor, Master, Doctorate, or Post
· Doctorate degree, in a country other than his/her home country as full
· time students in the 2014
· 2015 academic year;
· Persons planning to get enrolled in a university in the upcoming year, but who are not enrolled in one at the moment of application are also eligible to apply; please note that the home country or country of residence must be one of the Program countries as follows: Albania, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Czech Republic, Hungary, Kosovo, Macedonia, Moldova, Montenegro, Romania, Russia, Serbia, Slovakia, Turkey and Ukraine.
Benefits of the scholarship: The scholarship grant is meant to be used for one or more of the following purposes: -Tuition and exam fees: first and most important expense category that REF will consider is to ensure tuition fee is secured, either covered in full by university or third party entities (i.e. sponsors, foundations, institutions. Etc.), or matched with REF’s support; -Living expenses: expenses other than tuition fees, in case tuition fee amount is secured by any of the above-mentioned source or combination); -Other: travel, academic books and materials, health insurance, etc. REF SP does not guarantee that the scholarship amount will cover partial or full tuition for a selected beneficiary; The grant amount under RISP can go up to maximum 9,050 EUR /per academic year.
More information about the fellowship:
Duration: Not provided
Number of scholarships: Not provided