The research areas of this scholarship are: Not provided
Who can apply to this scholarship?
· To students in their last two years studying Mechanical, Electrical, Electronic, Production, Metallurgy, Materials Science, Mechatronics, Chemical and Petroleum Engineering (Brazil)
· To students in their fourth year studying metallurgical, mechanical, electrical and chemical engineering (Canada)
· The Roberto Rocca Scholarships in China are open to first and second year Master students studying Materials Science, Mechanical, Chemical, Electrical and Petroleum Engineering.
· to fourth and fifth year undergraduate students majoring in Mechanical, Mechatronics, Electronic, Electrical and Chemical Engineering, among other disciplines
· to undergraduate students of mechanical, material, petroleum, and chemical Engineering from the Kwame Nkrumah University of Science and Technology (KNUST). (Ghana)
· Scholarships in Guatemala are open to students in their last two years of study in the above specified majors who have a minimum average of 80/100, have not failed any subject, have an industrial vocation and possess good English skills. (Guatemala)
· Applicants must be enrolled in the last two years of the degree, with a GPA Average of 3.25 out of 4.0 and be proficient in English. (Indonesia)
· The Roberto Rocca Scholarships in Japan are open to third year undergraduate students and first year Master students studying Metallurgical, Materials Science, Mechanical, Chemical and Electrical Engineering. (Japan)
· The Roberto Rocca Education Program in Mexico awards undergraduate scholarships to fourth and fifth year students majoring in Materials Science, Mechanical, Chemical and Industrial Engineering, among other disciplines. (Mexico).
· The Roberto Rocca Education Program in Romania awards each year around 40 Scholarships to Bachelor students in their third and fourth year and Master students in their first year studying metallurgical, mechanical, electrical, economic, computer science, industrial, automation, technology of machine building, chemical and petroleum and gas engineering (Romania)
· to students in their 5th year of study in Mechanical, Chemical, Electrical, Electronic and Computing Engineering at the Heriot Watt University. (UK)
· to students in their last two years of study in Mechanical, Industrial, Electrical, Electronics, Electrical Power Systems, Civil, Chemical, and Naval Engineering. (Uruguay)
· to students in their last two years of study in Engineering Technology and Mechanical, Electrical, Production, Industrial, Metallurgical, Materials Science, Manufacturing and Petroleum Engineering. (USA)
· to fourth and fifth year undergraduate students of Industrial, Chemical, Mechanical, Electronic and Metallurgical Engineering.(Venezuela)
Benefits of the scholarship: Not Known
More information about the fellowship:
Duration: Not Known
Number of scholarships: Each year The Program grants more than 650 Scholarships are offered (70 scholarships for Argentina, 40-Brazil, 15- Canada, 25 -Colombia, 2-Ghana, 5-Guatemala, 6-Indonesia, 40-Italy, 40-Romania, 2-UK, 8-Uruguay, 14-USA and 8 for Venezuela).