Interesting data

Scholarship info



Research Grant in Japanese Studies at UK Universities 2011

JFEC?s current remit is to provide small grants to support research in Japanese Studies by staff and doctoral research students in degree-awarding institutions of higher education in the United Kingdom. “Japanese Studies” is interpreted as covering research on any aspect of Japan within the humanities or social sciences (which may include comparative studies).

-Applicants must be members of staff of UK degree-awarding institutions; -applications may not be made directly by students. -Preference will normally be given to applicants who have not received recent support from the Committee, and a second award within two years may be considered unlikely. (This restriction does not apply to applications on behalf of students.)