The research areas of this scholarship are: Not provided
Who can apply to this scholarship?
· Applicants for the fellowship should have at least one to two years professional or academic experience after graduation in economics, political sciences, law or other relevant subjects.
· Previous work experience in a research institution, a consultancy or a European/international body would be an advantage, as well as extensive writing experience in an academic, research or consultancy context.
· We expect genuine and documented interest in economic and legal research at EU level and previous research experience in the relevant field (as documented e.g. through scientific articles, previous projects or volunteer work).
· Further requirements are: experience in design and use of quantitative and qualitative research tools (such as survey questionnaires, guidelines for expert interview), proficiency of Word, Excel and possibly SPSS, excellent knowledge of English at the level of a native speaker, and EU residency/work permit.
· Knowledge of German, French, Spanish or other EU languages are not required but would be an asset.
Benefits of the scholarship: Winners of the fellowship will receive a compensation of 2,000 Euro/month. Fellows will contribute to ongoing EU studies. Fellows that have successfully contributed to our team will be preferably considered for permanent positions at Civic Consulting.
More information about the fellowship:
Duration: Three-month research fellowship at Civic Consulting’s office in Berlin.
Number of scholarships: Not Known