The research areas of this scholarship are: Not provided
Who can apply to this scholarship? Applicants must meet ALL of the following criteria to be considered for the Reg Dowson Mining Geology Honours Scholarship:
· Australian citizen, Australian permanent resident, the holder of an Australian permanent humanitarian visa, New Zealand citizen or International Student
· Enrolled full
· time (100 credits) in a Bachelor of Science (Applied Geology) (Honours) course at Curtin University in Semester 1, 2014.
· Minimum course weighted average (CWA) of 65
· Enrolled in a Commonwealth supported place at Curtin University and reside within Australia
· Not currently hold an industry sponsored scholarship.
Benefits of the scholarship: The Reg Dowson Mining Geology Honours Scholarship will provide the following support for up to one year (based on a full time study load of 100 credits per semester): A total value of up to $3,000 paid as a cash stipend of $1,500 per semester. The amount can be used at the recipient’s discretion to contribute towards educational related expenses.
More information about the fellowship:
Duration: Scholarship will be offered for one year.
Number of scholarships: Not Known