The research areas of this scholarship are: Not provided
Who can apply to this scholarship? You will only be eligible to obtain a Radboud Scholarship if you:
· hold a non
· EU/EEA passport;
· are not eligible for the lower EEA tuition fee for other reasons;
· have been fully admitted to the English
· taught Master’s degree programme as stated in the formal letter of admission
· are able to comply with the conditions for obtaining a visa for the Netherlands ;
· are enrolled at Radboud University as a full
· time student for the academic year and Master’s degree programme for which the scholarship will be awarded.
Benefits of the scholarship: The scholarship is not an amount of money that you will receive in the bank account but consists of a partial tuition waiver. The tuition fee will be waived to the level of an EEA student. Example: a grant holder in 2013/2014 pays a tuition fee of only € 1,835, instead of € 9,318 or € 10,260. In addition the Radboud Scholarship also covers costs such as for visa, residence permit, health insurance and liability insurance. This amounts to about € 1,000. In case of a two-year programme: to qualify for the grant during the second year, you need to have passed all courses in the first year.
More information about the fellowship:
Duration: Scholarships are offered for the duration of the degree.
Number of scholarships: Each year about ten Radboud Scholarships are awarded to selected talented non-EEA students for the duration of the Master’s degree programme.