Power Construction is offering Civil Engineering Bursary in South Africa. To be eligible for this bursary South African applicants must be currently studying towards a BSc or BEng (Civil) degree at an accredited institution. Applicants must be computer literate and have problem solving ability and leadership potential. Application must be submitted by 11th October 2013.. The Power Group operates nationally from four regional offices; Cape Town (its head office), Knysna, Port Elizabeth and Centurion. The civil engineering arms include Power Construction South operating in the Western, Southern and Eastern Cape, and Power Construction North operating in Gauteng. Power Group is a leading Group of Companies in the Construction and Building industry, committed to equitable employment in the workplace.. This bursary is awarded for pursuing Bachelors-BSc or BEng at an accredited institution. The research areas of this scholarship are:
Not providedWho can apply to this scholarship?
– Currently studying towards a BSc or BEng (Civil) degree at an accredited institution.
· Interest to build a career in the Construction industry
· High level problem solving ability
· Advanced computer literacy (Microsoft office, especially Excel)
· Code 08 drivers license
· Ability to function independently
· Leadership potential
· Willingness to travel and/or work in outlying areas Added Advantages:
· Candidate from a designated groupBenefits of the scholarship:
More information about the fellowship:Duration:
Not providedNumber of scholarships: