The research areas of this scholarship are: The position is awarded in larger trinational research consortium and investigates the dynamics and importance of Bcl-2 family interactions during apoptotic cell death in liver cells and liver tumors.
Who can apply to this scholarship?
· Candidates are expected to hold a PhD in Biology or similar education, preferentially with several years of experience.
· Furthermore, a strong practical and theoretical background and experience in protein biochemistry, cell biology, molecular biology and/or apoptosis signaling is required.
· The University of Konstanz encourages disabled persons to apply.
· They will be given preference if appropriately qualified.
· The University of Konstanz is an equal opportunity employer that tries to increase the number of women in research and teaching.
Benefits of the scholarship: (Salary Scale 13 TV-L)
More information about the fellowship:
Duration: This position is funded by a research project, probably starting in January 2014 and initially supported for 36 months.
Number of scholarships: This position is funded by a research project, probably starting in January 2014 and initially supported for 36 months.