The research areas of this scholarship are: Not provided
Who can apply to this scholarship? Be alumni of the German Academic Exchange Service (DAAD) within the “In
· Region / In
· Country Scholarship Programme”.
· have completed their PhD degree less than six years ago.
· hold an academic position at a university or research institution in Sub
· Saharan Africa.
· submit an invitation from a German host institution together with a research plan which must have been arranged in advance with the host researcher in Germany.
· (please note: DAAD does not find or introduce host institutions.) be nationals of a Sub
· Saharan African country.
Benefits of the scholarship: Not provided
More information about the fellowship:
Duration: Not provided
Number of scholarships: DAAD is offering approximately 10 fellowships in 2014.