The research areas of this scholarship are: Not provided
Who can apply to this scholarship? Subject to the standard NUS terms as to annual leave, Fellows will be expected to be in residence throughout the term of their appointment.
· Fellows will be expected to conduct research during the term of their appointment. Such research may include, but is not limited to, the writing of articles for publication in refereed journals, contributing to book chapters in edited collections, and preparing a monograph or other book for publication.
· Fellows will be expected to assist in the organization of colloquia or other events for NUS Law or the Centres.
· Fellows may be expected to teach or co
· teach one elective course per annum during the term of their appointment.
· Fellows may be expected to participate in and contribute to the Reading Group or the Graduate Research Seminar for doctoral students at NUS Law.
Benefits of the scholarship: -Post-Doctoral Fellows will have the following privileges: -Fellows will be appointed to the full-time position of Post-Doctoral Fellow at NUS Law on a one-year contract, with the possibility of renewal up to a maximum term of 2 years, and with a fixed remuneration of S$78,000. This all sum is inclusive of stipends for housing and living expenses. -Fellows will be reimbursed for a return economy class airfare (by the most economical and direct route) up to a maximum of S$2,000 to and from Singapore. -Fellows will be allocated a Faculty Research and Conference Fund allowance of S$3,000 to support attendance at academic conferences. -Fellows will be allocated shared office space at NUS Law or within the Centre for Asian Legal Studies (CALS), the Centre for Law and Business (CLB), the Centre for Banking and Finance Law (CBFL), or the Centre for Maritime Law (CML). -Fellows may be given the opportunity to present their research in NUS Law’s Research Seminar Series (RSS) or other seminars hosted by the named Centres.
More information about the fellowship:
Duration: Successful applicants will commence their Fellowships at the start of August 2014 and conclude them at the end of July 2015.
Number of scholarships: Not Known