The research areas of this scholarship are: The fellowship is awarded in nanomaterials at Jimma University in Ethiopia.
Who can apply to this scholarship?
· A PhD in materials science & engineering, chemistry or closely related disciplines.
· Background in research topics in the realms of clinical chemistry or medicinal chemistry
· Commitment to teaching excellence (teaching at different levels is part of the job duties)
· Excellent experimental skills
· Good knowledge of materials characterization
· Good skills in synthesis and chemistry lab.
· Excellent writing and communication skills
Benefits of the scholarship: -Tax-free salary in the range of $25,000 – $40,000. – Home allowance. -Covering required flights. -Department of Materials Science & Engineering has an international atmosphere with faculty members from various countries. -The project is totally international with strong network with leading research groups in various countries (our team members can find other positions in the course of joint projects). -Jimma University is the nationally first-ranked university with over 40,000 students and 3,000 staff. -The official language of education in Ethiopia is English from high school. – The university has its own farm and dairy and provides fresh natural products to staff.
More information about the fellowship:
Duration: Not Known
Number of scholarships: Not Known