The research areas of this scholarship are: Not provided
Who can apply to this scholarship? The Postdoctoral Fellow is expected to hold a completed PhD relevant to international business studies, international economics or international studies with specialist expertise in topics related to trade, investment and finance, corporate strategy and globalization such as adaptation and integration within and across trade blocs, strategic management related to global restructuring, new business development, mergers and acquisitions, marketing and product development in relation to transnational corporations.
· A completed PhD relevant to international business studies , international economics, or international studies
· Demonstrable specialist knowledge of subjects relevant to the project such as economic globalization, international trade and finance, investment strategy , corporate restructuring , and trade and investment agreements.
· Ability to read and analyze financial data related to corporate financial reporting, and international trade and finance.
· Proven ability to produce peer – reviewed articles for publication in scholarly journals;
· Knowledge and experience of quantitative and qualitative research methods
· Proven ability to work independently with initiative and discretion
· Proven ability to work in team environment.
· Excellent oral and written communication skills
· Willingness to travel within Canada and overseas to conduct fieldwork and disseminate findings
· Desirable Additional language skills
· Knowledge of tobacco control or other relevant public health issues areas
· Experience of web – based database searching
· Experience of working within a research team environ.
Benefits of the scholarship: Salary is Cdn $40,000 plus $5,000 research allowance per year.
More information about the fellowship:
Duration: Fixed term for three years (commencing immediately).
Number of scholarships: Not Known