The research areas of this scholarship are: Not provided
Who can apply to this scholarship?
· A PhD in chemistry on related disciplines.
· Background in research topics in the realms of clinical chemistry or medicinal chemistry
· Commitment to teaching excellence
· Excellent experimental skills
· Good knowledge of materials characterization (note that this project is based on materials)
· Excellent writing and communication skills
Benefits of the scholarship: ? Features and Benefits: -Tax-free salary in the range of $25,000 – $40,000. -Home allowance. -Covering required flights -Department of Materials Science & Engineering has an international atmosphere with faculty members from various countries. -The project is totally international with strong network with leading research groups in various countries (our team members can find other positions in the course of joint projects). – Jimma University is the nationally first-ranked university with over 40,000 students and 3,000 staff. – The official language of education in Ethiopia is English from high school. -The university has its own farm and dairy and provides fresh natural products to staff.
More information about the fellowship:
Duration: 8 months at Jimma University including teaching duty 4 months in one of our collaborating labs in the United States or Europe (depending on the project).
Number of scholarships: Not Known