The research areas of this scholarship are: Studentships are provided in the field of in sociology offered by the University of Leicester in UK.
Who can apply to this scholarship? Applicants must have a first
· class or high upper second
· class honours degree (or equivalent qualification) in sociology or a relevant discipline and meet the University’s standard English language entry requirements.
· It is expected that applicants will have a relevant Masters degree or be able to show evidence that they will achieve this before the start of the PhD programme.
· These studentships are only available to applicants who are eligible to pay the UK/EU tuition fee – i.e., those who are permanently resident in the UK or another EU country.
· The studentships are for full
· time study only and applicants must be able to commence their studies in January 2014.
Benefits of the scholarship: The studentships will pay UK/EU tuition fees for three years and include each year a stipend worth £13,726 and Research Training Support Grant of £750.
More information about the fellowship:
Duration: Studentship is offered for three years.
Number of scholarships: Two studentships are offered.