The research areas of this scholarship are: Studentship is provided in Inorganic Chemistry at Cardiff University in UK.
Who can apply to this scholarship? Residency: Full awards (fees plus maintenance stipend) are open to UK Nationals and EU students without further restrictions.
· Academic criteria: The successful applicant will likely have a good first degree (the equivalent of a 2.i or higher) and a Masters in Chemistry.
· hand experience in a relevant area of chemistry such as Synthetic chemistry, Main Group chemistry or Catalysis is highly desirable including familiarity with glovebox and Schlenk
· line techniques and multi
· nuclear NMR spectroscopy.
· A self
· starter with good interpersonal skills and a drive to succeed, you will be highly motivated and relish the opportunity to take a leading role in establishing this new research program.
Benefits of the scholarship: This studentship consists of full UK/EU tuition fees, as well as a Doctoral Stipend matching UK Research Council National Minimum (£13,863 p.a. for 2014/15, updated each year).
More information about the fellowship:
Duration: Not Known
Number of scholarships: One studentship is available.