The research areas of this scholarship are: Not provided
Who can apply to this scholarship?
· For admission the candidates should have approved the advanced level examination (for example M.Sc.), completed at least 240 credits of course requirements, of which at least 60 credits of advanced level, or have otherwise acquired equivalent knowledge either locally or abroad.
· Particularly desirable is good knowledge of organic chemistry and general basic subjects of relevance for the researching studies. (A full academic year corresponds to 60 credits).
· For non EU residents a GRE test is required.
· Proficiency in English, for non
· native English speaking applicants should be demonstrated in one of the following ways: * IELTS score (Academic) of 6.0 or more (with none of the sections scoring less than 5.0) * TOEFL score of 550 or more (computer based test 213, internet based 79) * Cambridge/Oxford – Advanced of Proficiency level * If the language of instruction for the M.Sc. degree was English, a certificate on this may prove the proficiency in English.
Benefits of the scholarship: PhD positions will be financed by grants during 2014 and from 2015 employment as doctoral students.
More information about the fellowship:
Duration: The overall duration of doctoral studies should not be longer than the equivalent four year.
Number of scholarships: Not provided