• a Master’s degree (or equivalent) in Natural or Life Sciences (eg. in biochemistry, bioinformatics, etc.). Candidates about to earn their degree are welcome to apply.
• required skills: programing abilities; a strong background in mathematical modeling and interest in plant biology would be a plus.
• high motivation and interest to join one of the interdisciplinary research areas of JSMC
• creativity and interest to shape your own thesis project
• an integrative and cooperative personality
• very good communication skills in English (instruction language at JSMC)
Scholarship Deadline: Application deadline: March 16, 2012 for applicants who will require a visa to enter Germany. April 16, 2012 for applicants who will not require a visa to enter Germany
More info: View info