The research areas of this scholarship are: Not provided
Who can apply to this scholarship?
· Excellent academic grades/evaluations (MA or MSc).
· Applicants with experience in the field of medicine and health sciences are strongly urged to apply.
· Enthusiasm, responsibility, and interest in an academic career.
· Ability to design a PhD research project and to work independently.
· Applicants are expected to have excellent language skills in English.
· Additional language skills such as German and French would be preferred.
Benefits of the scholarship: Students will complete empirical methods courses as part of the PhD program in order to successfully conduct their PhD Project. Students will gain knowledge and understanding of bioethics, biomedical ethics and research ethics. They will also have the possibility to contribute to the academic life at the IBMB, including small-scale contributions to teaching, as well as collaboration in research projects and academic publications in peer reviewed journals. Enrollment in a Swiss Bologna accredited 3 year PhD program in biomedical ethics (in English).
More information about the fellowship:
Duration: Length of PhD program will be of 3 years.
Number of scholarships: Not Known