The research areas of this scholarship are: Not provided
Who can apply to this scholarship? 1. Qualifications of Applicants Major in Computer Science: Students hold degrees in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related fields from a university or institution accredited by the Commission on Higher Education.
· Excellent academic records and good proficiency in English are required. Major in Information Systems: Students hold degree in Information Technology, Information Systems Management or related fields from a university or institution accredited by the Commission on Higher Education.
· Excellent academic records and good proficiency in English are required.
· Applicants who graduated from abroad must provide a letter of accreditation for the received degrees that is issued by Commission on Higher Education.
· For Thai applicants, the letter can be submitted when applying for interview examination. For international applicants, the letter can be submitted after an enrollment to be students in the program.
· Applicants must conform to NIDA’s eat on English proficiency req as follows:
· Unless applicants are native English speakers or have obtained their bachelor’s and/or master’s degrees not more than five years from international academic institutions where English was the language of instruction and study, they are required to submit a test score of either the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) or TOEFL/ITF or the International English Language Testing System (IELTS). The minimum TOEFL score is 550 for the paper
· pencil test or 213 for the computer based test or 79 for the Internet based test. For TOEFL/lTf, the minimum score is 550 and for the IELTS, the minimum score is 6.5 points.
· Applicants, who fail to meet the English proficiency requirements in 3.1 but acquire the TOEFL score at 450
· 549 for the pope test, or 174 – 212 for computer based test, or 65
· 78 for the Internet based test, or 450. 549 for TOEFL/ITF, or 5.5 – 6.4 points for IELTS, may be accepted to the program. However, they must register for an English course in the first semester of their study. Students must pass the course with the result of satisfactory in one academic year.
Benefits of the scholarship: Not Known
More information about the fellowship:
Duration: Not Known
Number of scholarships: Not Known