The research areas of this scholarship are: Scholarship is provided to learn any of the courses offered by the National University of Singapore.
Who can apply to this scholarship? Opens worldwide.
· Graduates with a passion for cross
· disciplinary research in science, engineering, computing, and related aspects of medicine.
· Graduates with at least 2nd Upper Honours, or equivalent qualifications.
· GRE is compulsory for students applying from overseas. Only strongly recommended for graduates from local institutions, e.g. NUS or NTU.
· TOEFL is compulsory (ONLY applicable for applicants whose native tongue or medium of undergraduate instruction is not in English).
Benefits of the scholarship: Total offer is of: Monthly stipend of S$3,200 up to 4 years of the PhD studies, or up to date of graduation, whichever is earlier. -Other allowances include -computer allowance -book allowance -conference allowance. -Student must commit to PhD from the outset, cannot exit with MSc.
More information about the fellowship:
Duration: Scholarship will be offered for 4 years.
Number of scholarships: Not Known