The research areas of this scholarship are: The project offers mobility opportunities in the following study areas as defined by the European Commission: Agricultural Sciences, Architecture, Urban and Regional Planning, Business Studies and Management Sciences, Education, Teacher Training, Engineering, Technology, Geography, Geology, Law, Medical Sciences, Natural Sciences, Social Sciences and a lot more. (Please visit the university website to browse more information on the specific areas or fields of study available at all levels at each partner University as well as additional information regarding language or academic requirements etc for each program).
Who can apply to this scholarship?
· To be eligible to apply, Indian undergraduate, Master students and Doctorate and Post
· Doctorate Candidates must have a sufficient knowledge of the language of courses or of one of the languages currently spoken in the hosting country.
· For the Candidates from India: you should not have resided nor have carried out your main activity (studies, work, etc.) for more than a total of 12 months over the last five years in one of the European countries if you want to apply. Please note that this rule does not apply to TG3 Candidates.
· To be eligible to apply, Indian Administrative and Academic Staff Candidates must: for TG1 Staff Applicants – Staff must work in or be associated to one of the third
· country HEIs participating in the NAMASTE Partnership; for TG2 Staff Applicants – Staff must work in or be associated to a HEI Additionally,
· Additionally, no student, and no academic staff member can benefit from the second scholarship for the same type of mobility from another EMA2 Strand 1 project and cannot benefit from more than one mobility activity within the same project. There are no mobility flows for student and academic staff between institutions in India of the partnership. Mobility is only from India to Europe.
Benefits of the scholarship: The scholarship includes a monthly subsistence allowance paid by the Partnership for the duration of the mobility period: -Undergraduate: 1,000 euro -Master: 1,000 euro -Doctorate: 1,500 euro -Post-doctorate: 1,800 euro -Academic/Administrative Staff: 2,500 euro Included in the scholarship, the Partnership will also: -pay for your travel costs (maximum 2,000 euro); -provide you with a high quality individual insurance coverage on health, travel, accident for the duration of your mobility period; -cover all university fees at the hosting universities. -Participants at any level will not be required to pay any fees to the host universities. Exchange students will continue paying their fees at their university of origin.
More information about the fellowship:
Duration: Scholarships are available for duration from 1 to 36 months, depending on the level and type of mobility. Undergraduate- exchange: 6 and 10 Master -exchange: 6 and 10 Master-full degree: 10 Master-full degree: 24 Doctorate-exchange: 6 and 10 Post-doctorate: 6 and 10 Academic/Administrative Staff: 1
Number of scholarships: Up to 218 scholarships will be awarded.