The research areas of this scholarship are: Not provided
Who can apply to this scholarship? Applicants must first submit the relevant study application form and be in receipt of a University BANNER ID Number (Student ID Number) to be eligible for this Scholarship. Applications without a valid University ID Number will be rejected.
· To be considered for those scholarships applicants will need to demonstrate the following attributes:
· Applicants should demonstrate a track record of excellent academic performance, as evidenced by either a first class degree or evidence that the applicant’s performance is in the top 20% of their cohort;
· Applicants should either have graduated with the appropriate First Degree or be in their final year of study;
· Applicants should demonstrate evidence of extra
· curricular activities, be they in a work or social context;
· Applicants whose first language is not English must meet the University’s English Language requirement.
Benefits of the scholarship: Not provided
More information about the fellowship:
Duration: Not provided
Number of scholarships: Not provided