The research areas of this scholarship are: The campus offers doctoral (PhD) and masters level research programs are available in the following key research focus areas: Politics and governance in Southeast Asia, Culture, religion and gender in Southeast Asia, Media, literature and the arts in Southeast Asia, Societal Health, Community Welfare, Sustainable Economic Development, Political & financial governance, Civil society and societal development, Organizational change, leadership and culture, Corporate entrepreneurship and strategies, New Media technology, popular culture and moralities, City-formation, urbanization and urbanism, Migrant labour and refugees, Earning Management, Policy Choice and Voluntary Disclosure, Biomedical Engineering, Nanotechnology, Telemedicine, Infection and Immunity, Depression, Anxiety and Epilepsy, Sleep Disorder, Addiction, Reproductive Aging, Neurotoxicity, Neurodegeneration, Neuroprotection, Methodological Innovation, Chronic diseases, Self Management of Health, Environment, health and disease, Health Culture and Society, Therapeutics and Drug Discovery from Natural Products and Bioactive Compounds, Bioactive Compounds, Ecology and Environment, Health and Microbiology, Physics, Green Technology, Critical Infrastructure and Systems, Intelligent and Efficient Lighting, Green Materials and Technologies, Emerging Green Electronics Research, Sustainable Water Management, Nanostructures and Advanced Materials, Biomedical Engineering, Health Information Systems, Disease Informatics, Natural Language Processing for Medical Diagnostics, Behavioural Health Informatics, Assistive Healthcare Robots, Psychology, Health and Wellbeing, Oncology and Therapeutics and Tax Compliance.
Who can apply to this scholarship?
· Applicants must meet all other entry requirements of the University including English language requirement. Applicants must also have high distinction average (H1 or First Class honours) and be undertaking full
· time study. You are not eligible to apply for this scholarship if you:
· hold any form of sponsorship from other sponsors
· receive sponsorship from any party in pursuing studies at the same level
· Applicants must meet all other entry requirements of the University including English language requirement. Applicants must also have a minimum of H2A or Second Class Upper to apply for fee waiver.
Benefits of the scholarship: A fee waiver scholarship provides exemption from tuition fees. A full scholarship provides cost of living allowances (stipend) and tuition fee waiver. -For master’s students, stipends are: -RM1800 per month for Year One -RM2000 per month for Year Two. -For PhD students, stipends are: -RM2000 per month for Year One -RM2200 per month for Year Two -RM2400 per month for Year Three.
More information about the fellowship:
Duration: Scholarship is awarded for one, two and three years.
Number of scholarships: Not Known