Margaret McNamara Memorial Fund is awarding five grants for students from Latin American countries who are enrolled at listed universities in Argentina, Colombia, Mexico and Peru. Women applicants must be a national of a country in Latin America and must be 25 years of age. Nonrenewable allowances are granted to applicants. Application should be submitted online.. The Fund Margaret McNamara (MMMF) award five educational subsidies nonrenewable U $ 3,000 each to college students registered for the course of the years 2013 and 2014, in one of the following universities: in Colombia, Universidad de los Andes, Pontificia Universidad Javeriana and Universidad Nacional e n Mexico, Universidad Iberoamericana in Mexico City, in Peru, Pontificia Universidad Catolica del Peru, and Argentina, the Universidad Austral.. The grant is available for students who are enrolled at University of the Andes, The Pontifical Xavierian University and National University in Colombia, The Ibero-American University in Mexico, Pontifical Catholic University of Peru in Peru and Austral University in Argentina.
The research areas of this scholarship are: The grant is provided to learn any of the courses offered by the four Universities of Latin America.
Who can apply to this scholarship?
· Having a history of work and / or service to women and / or youth and / or children, it is committed to improving the quality of life of those in developing countries.
· Reside in one of the four Latin American countries that participate in this program: Argentina, Colombia, Mexico and Peru.
· Being enrolled in college for the academic year 2013 and intend to be registered for the course of 2014.
· Using the allowance for expenses related to their studies.
· Be a national of a country in Latin America according to the list of eligible countries MMMF .
· Making a commitment to stay and work in the country where he studies or in a developing country, within two years of completion of the MMMF grant.
· Demonstrate financial need.
· Demonstrate satisfactory academic performance level.
· Be 25 years of age on the closing date of the application.
· No relatives or spouses who are officials of the World Bank, the International Monetary Fund and / or the Inter
· American Development Bank.
Benefits of the scholarship: The Fund Margaret McNamara (MMMF) award five educational subsidies nonrenewable U $ 3,000 each to college students.
More information about the fellowship:
Duration: Not Known
Number of scholarships: Five grants are awarded to women applicants.