The research areas of this scholarship are: Scholarships are awarded in the field of Cosmetology.
Who can apply to this scholarship? Eligibility requirements are as follows:
· Student must currently be enrolled in an accredited cosmetology program in the US.
· Student must have completed at least one semester, or one graded cycle, with an accredited school and apply any scholarship winnings towards classes with an accredited school.
· Student must have a minimum GPA of 3.0, or percentage grade of 80% (transcript required from cosmetology school).
· Student must submit a Letter of Recommendation from a cosmetology professional (letters rom cosmetology instructors are also acceptable).
· Student must submit a one page typed essay
Benefits of the scholarship: Each applicant will receive a scholarship of $1,000. In addition, all winners will receive a one (1)-Year Student Membership with the Professional Beauty Association.
More information about the fellowship:
Duration: Not Known
Number of scholarships: Up to five Cosmetology scholarships will be available.