The research areas of this scholarship are: Scholarships are provided to learn any of the courses offered by the University of Sydney.
Who can apply to this scholarship? The University of Sydney Merit, Entry and Faculty Scholarships are awarded based on a combination of school examination results, Australian Tertiary Admission Rank (ATAR) and other achievements (leadership, creativity, self
· motivation, communication skills etc). Some important eligibility requirements are:
· You must be completing your secondary studies in 2013 and will receive an ATAR or equivalent.
· You must be applying through UAC to study at the University of Sydney in 2014 – International and NZ students applying for admission through UAC are eligible to apply for these scholarships.
· You can only submit one application.
· If you wish to study at Sydney College of the Arts or the Sydney Conservatorium of Music, you must achieve an ATAR of at least 90 and be amongst the top 5% of applicants, assessed by your portfolio or performance.
· The Faculty you nominate on your application will be the only Faculty to consider your application. A scholarship offer is made on behalf of that
· Faculty, allowing you to pursue any degree for which you are eligible within that Faculty. As such you must choose your Faculty carefully. For combined degrees you still only nominate one Faculty; the UAC guide will inform you on the appropriate Faculty.
Benefits of the scholarship: Total offer is of $6000 per year.
More information about the fellowship:
Duration: Merit Scholarships are awarded for the normal full time duration of your undergraduate degree, plus an optional honours year. Entry Scholarships are for one year only.
Number of scholarships: Not Known