The research areas of this scholarship are: Scholarships are provided in Human Resource Management and Development, Management and Information Systems and Public Health at University of Manchester, UK.
Who can apply to this scholarship? The scholarships are aimed at applicants from disadvantaged backgrounds. Applicants must:
· be a resident citizen of Tanzania and have not previously studied abroad;
· hold a First or Upper Second class (or equivalent) undergraduate degree;
· have a minimum of two years’ relevant work experience;
· be committed to returning home and able to demonstrate the potential to make a positive impact on the future of Tanzania;
· have a clear idea how studying in the UK would benefit both his/her career and the development of Tanzania;
· have a relevant English language qualification. To study on the MPH programme Tanzanian students must have achieved a Tanzanian Certificate of Secondary Education (CSE) in English language at grade B. Alternatively, applicants may also have an IELTS result of 7.0 with not less than 7.0 in reading and writing. Please note that a Certificate of Proficiency from a Tanzanian university cannot be considered as evidence of your level of English language proficiency.
Benefits of the scholarship: Scholarships cover all tuition fees, course materials and examinations. For online courses you will need regular access to a computer with an Internet connection, as well as a basic level of computer skills.
More information about the fellowship:
Duration: Not Known
Number of scholarships: Not Known