The research areas of this scholarship are: Not provided
Who can apply to this scholarship?
· Academic Requirements (1) GGSB Courses:
· GGSB MBA, GGSB MIB, GGSB MSc in Finance, GGSB MSc Fashion, Design and Luxury Management
· Undergraduate degree (2:2 minimum) or equivalent – any subject area
· English Proficiency: IELTS 6.5 – With at least 6.0 in all areas (or equivalent)
· TOEFL – minimum score of 94 (internet
· based), 240 (computer
· based), or 587 (paper
· based) (2) All Other Postgraduate Courses – UK undergraduate degree (2:2 minimum) or equivalent – any subject area
· English Proficiency: IELTS 6.0 – With at least 5.5 in all areas (or equivalent)
· Work Experience Requirements (1) GGSB MBA: At least three years of relevant full time working experience is required prior to starting (2) All Other Mba Programmes: At least two years of relevant work experience is required prior to starting, but applications will be considered on the basis of equivalent experience (3) Remaining Programmes : Relevant work experience is beneficial, but not essential
· GMAT & SELT: In addition to meeting the academic entry criteria for the programme of choice, applicants are expected to have completed a GMAT (with a target score of 550) and completed a valid SELT in
· line with UKBA & LSBF entry requirements. However, applications will still be accepted and assessed on a case
· case basis for outstanding applicants without a completed GMAT or SELT.
· applicants from UK, European Union, Brazil, Russia, India or China are eligible. Minimum Entry Criteria as well as the completed personal statement will be used to select successful applications.
Benefits of the scholarship: The scholarships will provide fee waiver 50% salary increase not reached in 2 years.
More information about the fellowship:
Duration: Scholarships will be offered for two years.
Number of scholarships: 50 scholarships will be offered.