The research areas of this scholarship are: Scholarship is provided to learn any of the courses offered by the University of Oxford.
Who can apply to this scholarship? You should be applying to start a new full
· time, one
· year, two
· year or three
· year graduate course at Oxford.
· Please ensure you meet the selection criteria for your course.
· You should be ordinarily resident in Spain. Preference will be given to applicants who have a degree from a Spanish university.
· Scholarships will be awarded on the basis of academic merit.
· This scholarship is not open to candidates applying for Postgraduate Certificate or Postgraduate Diploma courses, part
· time courses, non
· matriculated courses to students with deferred entry.
Benefits of the scholarship: -The Scholarship provides a grant for living expenses of £14,000 p/a. -The Scholarship may be offered in conjunction with other awards in order to provide a full scholarship package. In particular, it may be linked to the Foley-Bejar Scholarship offered by Balliol College, which would cover the cost of the college and university fee, providing candidates are also eligible for this additional award that includes a requirement to have EU fee status. -Awards are made for the full duration of a student’s fee liability for the agreed course. If your scholarship is offered for a course lasting more than one year, the continuation of your scholarship each year is subject to an annual renewal process based upon satisfactory annual academic progress reports provided by the student and the student’s supervisor.
More information about the fellowship:
Duration: Awards are made for the full duration of a student’s fee liability for the agreed course.
Number of scholarships: 1 scholarship will be offered.