The research areas of this scholarship are: The scholarship is awarded on the following master’s programs: Concentration in Middle Eastern Studies and Master in International Energy with special emphasis on the study of the Arab World and the Gulf Region.
Who can apply to this scholarship? Candidates of all nationalities may apply.
· Eligible candidates are students admitted to the Paris School of International Affairs of Sciences Po (PSIA) for the 2014 intake, on the following master’s programs:
· Students admitted to one of PSIA’s master’s programs and committed to enroll in the Concentration in Middle Eastern Studies
· Students admitted to the Master in International Energy at PSIA
· Students applying to a dual degree program are not eligible.
· Important: Please note that an application to the KSP Excellence Scholarship does not constitute an application to Sciences Po.
· All applicants must first complete an application for admission to Sciences Po and ensure that they have submitted it successfully.
· If this first stage is not completed, the application for the KSP Excellence Scholarship will not be considered.
Benefits of the scholarship: Each recipient is awarded up to 10,000 Euros per year. The scholarship is offered for two years of study (up to 20,000 Euros total), on condition of completing the scholarship requirements. In principle, the scholarship goes towards covering tuition fees.
More information about the fellowship:
Duration: The scholarship is offered for two years.
Number of scholarships: Multiple scholarships will be awarded on a competitive basis in 2014-2015.