The research areas of this scholarship are: Not provided
Who can apply to this scholarship? Be due to commence a full
· time MPhil/PhD research degree programme at King’s College London during the 2014/15 academic year, OR be in the first year of a full
· time MPhil/PhD research degree programme at King’s College London during the 2013/14 academic year;
· Be citizens and permanent residents of the People’s Republic of China at the time of application;
· Not be currently working abroad;
· Agree to return to China at the end of the period of study;
· Have submitted all the required application materials by the funding deadline (as instructed in the ‘Application Process’ section below);
· At the point of application to the Graduate School, hold an unconditional offer, OR a conditional offer which is based solely on the completion of a current degree programme, of admissions for an MPhil/PhD programme at King’s College London, or be a current first year MPhil/PhD research degree student;
· By the Graduate School application deadline of 17:00 GMT, 31 January 2014, have met the English language requirements for their chosen research programme;
· Also follow the separate local application procedure within China and submit the required documentation to the China Scholarship Council (CSC) by its stated deadlines and satisfy the selection criteria set out by the CSC.
· Please note that: These studentships cannot be held on a part
· time basis, Distance learning programmes are not eligible, Professional doctorate degrees are not eligible, Joint PhD programmes are not eligible, Students who fail to apply to both King’s and the CSC, as appropriate, will not be eligible and Studentships cannot commence prior to September/October 2014.
Benefits of the scholarship: Successful applicants will receive a scholarship that covers the tuition fee and an annual living allowance that includes overseas student health cover, a return airfare to London and visa application fees.
More information about the fellowship:
Duration: Not Known
Number of scholarships: The panel will select up to 15 candidates who they wish to support for the award and these candidates will be nominated to the CSC.