The research areas of this scholarship are: Not provided
Who can apply to this scholarship? To be considered for this highly competitive scholarship:
· You may be an Australian citizen or permanent resident.
· You will need to have an ATAR or equivalent examination score of 65.00 or above or OP of 16 or below, with supporting evidence of relevant work experience or a portfolio of sample work.
· You must have completed Australian Year 12.
· You must attend a scholarship application interview at your local JMC Academy campus. A performance based audition will also be necessary for those students wishing to apply for the Contemporary Music and Performance Scholarship.
· You must satisfy the prerequisite studies for your nominated course.
· You must not have undertaken any previous study at tertiary level excluding TAFE and extension studies undertaken as part of a Year 12 program.
· Continuation of the scholarship is subject to satisfactory academic performance with maintenance of at least a credit average. To be considered for this high profile scholarship award, the applicant must display:
· Demonstrated willingness and ability to undertake full time study
· Demonstrated interest in pursuing a career in the creative industries.
· A willingness to advocate the merits and services of the JMC Academy to the public at large as outlined in the JMC Academy’s Ambassador Programme information. (This programme will be discussed during the interview).
· Common sense.
· Clear and engaging personal presentation skills.
Benefits of the scholarship: Tuition fees to the value of two full academic trimesters. These scholarships cover the tuition fees for the first two full academic trimesters of study in one of the JMC Academy’s six Bachelor Degrees. These two trimesters are also commensurate with a complete Diploma course.
More information about the fellowship:
Duration: Scholarships will be offered for two full academic trimesters.
Number of scholarships: Six scholarships will be offered.