The research areas of this scholarship are: Scholarships are provided to learn any full-time, graduate courses offered by Exeter College, Oriel College, Queen’s College and Trinity College
Who can apply to this scholarship?
· Applicants should be applying to start a new graduate course at Oxford.
· time, graduate courses offered by Exeter College, Oriel College, Queen’s College andTrinity College are eligible for this scholarship. To find out if your course is offered by one of these four colleges, please see the colleges information on our individual course pages.
· Applicants must be a national of, or long
· term resident of, South East Asia countries and territories, with preference to applicants from Cambodia, mainland China, Hong Kong SAR, Indonesia, Malaysia, Myanmar, the Philippines, Singapore, Taiwan, Thailand and Vietnam.
· Please ensure that you meet the selection criteria for your course.
· This scholarship is not open to candidates applying for postgraduate certificate or postgraduate diploma courses, part
· time courses or non
· matriculated courses. This scholarship is also not open to applications from candidates who hold deferred offers to start in 2015
· The scholarship is only tenable at Exeter, Oriel, Queen’s, or Trinity colleges. In order to be considered for this scholarship, you must state one of these colleges as your preference on the graduate application form.
· To be eligible for consideration for this scholarship, applicants must be successful in being offered a place on their course, at one of the colleges listed above, after consideration of applications received by the relevant January deadline for the course. Course applications which are held over after the January deadline to be re
· evaluated against applications received by the March deadline or course applications which have been put on a waiting list are not eligible for scholarship consideration.
Benefits of the scholarship: The Jardine-Oxford Scholarship covers 100% of University and college fees and a grant for living costs (of at least £13,900 p.a.).
More information about the fellowship:
Duration: Awards are made for the full duration of your fee liability for the agreed course.
Number of scholarships: Up to 3 scholarships are offered.