The European Securities and Markets Authority, ESMA, convenes a paid internship inParis, France. The profile you are looking for is related to that of Financial Markets. The professional practice will last between six and 12 months.
What is the European Securities and Markets Authority?
ESMA is an independent authority of the European Union, which was established in 2011. Its main mission is to provide and improve investor protection and promote the stable functioning of Europe's financial markets. The authority contributes to the regulation of financial firms, through a pan-European scope. It does this through direct supervision and/or active coordination of national supervisors.
Responsibilities of internships in France
The goal of the internship is to provide students and/or graduates with a unique, first-hand experience of what it's like to work for a high-end financial institution.
It will last less than a year, and will provide training in market analysis, statistics and data management. On the other hand, interns will work on projects in progress, where they will attend by giving a fresh vision and using their up-to-date academic knowledge.
The chosen person shall be responsible for:
- Provide support to the analysis market in different policies, projects or guide documents. This task requires analysis and collection of quantitative and qualitative data.
- Support experts in research and politics, in the work and analysis of developments in the area of financial markets and their operations.
- Assist in the preparation of manuals, documents, reports and reporting tools. Collect, analyze information and monitor trends in data management.
- Design and update reports and statistics in various subjects.
- Assist in the preparation of speeches, presentations or briefings of the scope of the institution's action.
To apply for an internship, you must do so electronically. These materials will be presented: a CV in Europass format, a letter of motivation, the nationality test document, diplomas or academic qualifications that guarantee the knowledge. And on the other hand, public or private health insurance documents for coverage of accidents or diseases.