The research areas of this scholarship are: Not provided
Who can apply to this scholarship? Applicants Must:
· Be admitted to ETSU as full
· time, degree
· seeking students. Scholarship applicants must apply for admission to ETSU before their scholarship applications can be reviewed. ( undergraduate admissions, graduate admissions)
· Have or plan to have an F
· 1 or J
· 1 student visa (F
· 1 visa information, J
· 1 visa information)
· Have a demonstrated record of academic achievement
· Submit a recommendation form. Please note that personal recommendations (for example, from a relative or an athletic coach) are not acceptable. Please submit a recommendation from an academic reference (a professor or teacher).
· Fill out the scholarship application form.
· Students are encouraged to apply as soon as they are admitted to ETSU.
· Recipients must maintain full
· time status.
· Undergraduate recipients must maintain a 2.75 grade point average in order to continue receiving the scholarship. Graduate recipients must maintain a 3.0 GPA.
· The scholarship only applies to in and out
· state tuition and maintenance fees. Recipients will be required to pay other fees such as program fees, course fees, housing costs, and medical insurance costs.
· Recipients continuing from a bachelor’s to a master’s degree program must reapply for the scholarship.
· Students who are NOT eligible: Students continuing from an ETSU bachelor’s degree program to a second ETSU bachelor’s degree program, Graduate students receiving a graduate assistantship or tuition scholarship and Students receiving any other ETSU tuition scholarship.
Benefits of the scholarship: The scholarship covers 50 percent of the total of in and out-of-state tuition and maintenance fees only. No additional fees or costs are covered. The scholarship award can only be used for study at ETSU.
More information about the fellowship:
Duration: The award is available for: -Eight semesters for undergraduate recipients -Five semesters for recipients seeking a master’s degree, or commensurate with the length of the program. -Eight semesters for doctoral students, or commensurate with the length of the program (see ETSU graduate catalog). -Scholarship can be applied to summer semesters.
Number of scholarships: Not Known